Hope everyone had a great weekend! Meredith, Mia, Philly and I are watching Martha Stewart while it snows outside, so we thought it was a good time for a Meredith update. She had a great visit to the pediatrician on Friday. She weighs 8lbs, 4oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. That translates to 45th percentile for weight and 91st percentile for height. Guess she's going to look like her daddy! She has started figuring out the difference between day and night and is now sleeping 4-5 hours between feedings at night. I forgot what that much sleep feels like! All in all, we had a great weekend just hanging out around the house. We're heading to Mimi and Papa's this afternoon to visit because Mimi had surgery on Friday and I think some Meredith therapy might help with her recovery.
In other news, Aunt Erin ran her first marathon yesterday. We're so proud of her! She's so amazing! Congratulations, Aunt Erin!
No comments:
Post a Comment