Monday, October 20, 2008
8 pounds!
Meredith was weighed today and was up to 8 lbs! As I told Aunt Karen today, I really never thought I'd be so excited about how much someone eats, pees and poops. We're hoping she'll be back up to her birth weight by two weeks and it looks like she's definitely heading in the right direction. Breast feeding is going much better. Everyone told us that the first two weeks is the hardest part and I think they're right. We're definitely settling into a routine and getting to know each other much better. Chris is still posting pictures and we're going to put some more up tonight after Daddy and Meredith's nightly bathtime ritual. It's so cute to watch them together. Papa came down to spend the day with Meredith today and we're getting a visit from Mimi tomorrow and Aunt Kathy and Bekah on Thursday. We're so lucky to have so many people who want to hang out with the Mere-bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment