If you're reading the blog today and look over at the rotating baby to the left, you'll see that I've got zero days left until I'm due. I can't believe today is my due date! I have to admit that it's a little bit of a let down to still be sitting here pregnant, but it also means the end is definitely in sight! We're planning for an induction on Thursday, the 9th, if Meredith still decides to stay put this week. I've had some pretty major contractions on and off all weekend, but they've been just enough to get my hopes up and obviously not enough to get me into official labor. We'll keep everyone posted!
Chris also set up a website so that everyone can see and download pictures of the baby--the link is http://gallery.me.com/christopher_rooney He added some new nursery pictures now that the curtains are up (thanks, Grandma Rooney) and we can't wait to add some pictures of the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment