Thursday, January 1, 2009

...and a happy new year!

Happy New Year! We had a quiet New Year's Eve, which I think is to be expected when you're hanging out with a twelve-week old. We spent the evening on the couch with good sushi and a bottle of wine while we watched Shrek 2. I was determined to watch the ball drop at midnight with my family, but we all fell asleep and missed it. Maybe next year!

Our newest adventure is bottle feeding. Meredith is not really a fan. Since I start back to work on the 12th, I've been trying to convince her that bottles are good things. She's a hard sell! She finally took one tonight with minimal fussing, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we're on the right track. As much as I love my job, I'm not looking forward to being away from Mer and the pups. Can you blame me? Who wouldn't want to hang out with these three every day?




We wish you all a happy 2009!

No comments: