Monday, December 8, 2008

Two months!


Meredith is two months old today. I can hardly believe it! It really is amazing how drastically life can change in eight short weeks. Meredith started the day off in style--she slept almost eight hours last night. After the last few nights of barely making it four hours between feedings, this was a very nice surprise! She has been doing really well with head control, so we decided to try out her bumbo. As you can see, she's a fan. She also loves to stand on our legs and bounce up and down while looking around the room. We just bought the Curious George Christmas book and she definitely reminds us of a certain nosy little monkey! Chris and I have been having so much fun with her. It seems like she learns something new every day. Of course, we're convinced that she's the most advanced child that ever lived! After watching this video, I'm sure everyone will agree, right? If you don't, don't tell us--it'll shatter our fragile parenting egos! :) Mia was laying next to her when I was taping, so that's why she keeps looking to the right. Apparently, greyhounds are more interesting than mommies! I'm posting a few pictures too so you can see what Meredith has been up to. She also survived her first Christmas shopping trip with Mommy and Mimi. I have a feeling she won't be so easy to shop with by next Christmas!

Kind of a goofy looking horse, don't you think?

Just exercising my muscles!

Trips in the car are sooo exhausting!

My two-month picture in the living room chair. We're doing a picture here each month so we can watch how I've grown.

No comments: