Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Has it seriously been almost three months since I last updated this blog??? Amazing how fast time flies! We've had a busy few months filled with lots of fun and we're absolutely loving this warm weather. The kids have been outside constantly! We took a trip to the zoo with Mimi and Papa this morning--I think this will be the year we finally use our zoo pass more than twice!


We went to Hartville last weekend for John Deere day. Jack was in heaven (and I think Meredith had a good time too!). Jack has been talking about driving the tractors all week!

Some pictures from playing outside in the yard


We went to my cousin's wedding two weekends ago. It was wonderful! We're so happy for Zack and his new wife, Jessica. We had lots of family in town, including my brother and our cousins from New Jersey. Meredith was a party animal and literally danced 'til she dropped.


Baby Claire has been doing well too. I just wish I was better at this whole pregnancy thing! We had a scare back in February where I passed out (while getting my hair cut!) and ended up in Labor and Delivery. After lots of testing, it turns out that I'm just going to be very susceptible to dizziness and passing out this pregnancy and have to be careful. It's been a little better over the last week or so--I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm almost 33 weeks and Claire's C-section is scheduled for May 7 (48 days from today--not that I'm counting!). I'm now at the point where things started to decline in Jack's pregnancy, so I'm going to the OB weekly and having ultrasounds twice a week. Definitely helps with reassurance! So far, so good. The baby's room is done, her clothes are put in her drawers and my bag is packed. I just hate the thought of being away from the kids while I'm in the hospital. Meredith talks all the time about being a big sister and has lots of questions about babies. She has it all figured out--she's going to change diapers (but no poopy ones) and take care of her new sister. Jack thinks the baby is in my belly button and keeps pulling up my shirt to poke the baby. It's going to be a fun and interesting summer!

No comments: