Chris and my dad have been working like crazy to finished Meredith and Jack's playroom. They're getting close! They took a blank room and have done beautiful built-ins. I included a few pictures of the masterpiece in process. I love going in that room and so does Meredith. We also bought Jack his very own chair to match the one his sister has. The first picture is Meredith (and Baby, of course!) sitting on the box that the chair came in.
Baby Jack has been growing well and moving like crazy. We've had a few ultrasounds since my last post and everything looks great! His room has been painted and is almost ready. I ordered his glider this weekend and most of our baby laundry is done. It's much easier to get ready the second time around!
The other big news at our house is that Philly had surgery on Friday to fix one of his toes. He had a pretty large corn that was causing him to limp and be in a lot of pain. As I write this, he's hanging out on the floor of our bedroom enjoying the buzz from his pain pills. He should be good as new once his stitches come out in a few weeks. We're definitely relieved things went well and we're looking forward to taking the pups out for walks again.
2 comments:
Love the room! I can't believe how much older Meredith looks than when I saw her - time flies :)
70 words.. wow! What a smart little girl. She is gorgeous as usual. The playroom looks amazing!! Can't wait to see Mere again and meet Jack. :-)
Post a Comment