It's Tuesday, so you know what that means--another visit to the OB! Baby Rooney is right on schedule. We had an ultrasound last week that showed everything looking great. It also looks like she has some hair already as well as a cute little upturned nose and big lips. I gained another pound this week and I'm definitely starting to get uncomfortable as our little girl starts working on her escape plan. All in all, I guess this is how it's supposed to feel, right? Chris leaves on Thursday for Columubus, so we're both hoping that she stays put for a little while longer.
In other news, the big storm on Sunday knocked out our power and the power company is guessing we won't have electricity until Friday around midnight. It's been interesting to live without TV, a fridge, lights, or any of those other modern conveniences we've gotten so used to having. Thankfully, Grammy had room in her freezer, so all of our post-delivery meals and the cake topper from our wedding are safe. Mia and Philly don't seem to mind not having electricity (I think they're just excited that we have nothing else to do in the evenings but play with them!). At least we have water (and I'm very thankful for our gas hot water heater!).
No comments:
Post a Comment