Tuesday, September 23, 2008

12 Days...

I just got back from the OB. Things are still looking great! It officially hit me that we're really close to having this baby when she said that I've only got 12 days to go until my due date. Wow! Baby Rooney is still cooperating and seems to be growing, moving and doing all of those things that fetuses are supposed to do. My BP and weight were still good, so it looks like I'll be hanging out for a little while longer. Next week, they'll check to see if my cervix is making any progress and talk about plans for the next few weeks in case the baby decides she's happy to stay put past October 5th. After all of the talks we've been having with her about not doing anything until after Chris comes home on Sunday, I wonder if she'll be confused when I start making different requests? I talked to Aunt Erin a few weeks ago about drafting an eviction notice for my little tenant. Maybe I'll have to start looking at that as more of a serious option!

No comments: