I had my official 18 week ultrasound last week. It looks like we'll be welcoming a healthy baby girl this spring! Good thing Jack is a tough guy. It's not every man who can handle being the middle child between two sisters! I have no doubts he's up for the challenge. I'm starting to finally feel better and definitely have a belly--amazing how much faster that happens the third time around :)
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Christmas is Coming!
I have a new appreciation for people who send Christmas cards with adorable photos of their toddlers. A few weeks ago, I thought I'd put the kids in their Christmas jammies, snap a few photos and be all set. Boy, did I underestimate this project! I think Meredith and Jack have been dressed up and photographed in front of every Christmas tree in town. Finally, we ended up with this:
Not the exact photo I was hoping for, but good enough! I really was tempted to send out these two though--they capture the kids' personalities!

We've had lots of fun getting ready for Christmas. Christopher Pop-In-Kins, our resident Christmas elf, has moved in for the season and I love to hear the kids squeal when they find him. At first, we weren't sure Jack would be old enough, but he definitely gets that finding the little green guy hiding somewhere new is a big deal. Meredith reminds us every morning to put another ornament on our Advent calendar and has taken it as her job to make sure we're up to date. I have a feeling this is going to be our most magical Christmas so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment