Tuesday, September 6, 2011

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'...Finally!

On Saturday morning, we were all playing in the playroom when, out of nowhere, Jack decided to take his first solo steps! Strangely enough, he was in the exact same spot where Meredith took her first steps. It was wonderful because Chris, Meredith and I were all standing there, looking at him with our mouths hanging open. He was pretty excited when we started cheering for him once the we got past the shock! I've decided what the hold up was: he's afraid to fall! Now, he's desperate to walk everywhere (crawling is so last month!), so he wants to hold on to your hand with two tiny fingers just so he feels secure even though he knows he doesn't need the help. I can't believe we finally have two kids who are both walkers. Welcome to official toddler-hood, Baby Jack!

No comments: