Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wash your hands after reading this!

Poor Meredith had quite a day yesterday. She wasn't her happy self when I dropped her off at daycare, but I chalked it up to the cold weather. By 11am, her true reason for being unhappy had revealed itself--pink eye. Ever try to put eye drops in a toddler's eye three times a day? To top it all off, I had to wash all of her bedding and anything else she might have rubbed her eye with. This includes her very favorite blankie. It goes everywhere with her and she refuses to nap without it. I managed to sneak it away from her while we were cleaning this morning, but she found it (in the hamper!) and wouldn't let it out of her sight. I finally managed to take it while she was napping and it's currently in the washing machine. I just hope it's dry before she wakes up! I noticed before her nap that her other eye is starting to water, so I guess I'll be doing double drops when she gets up from naptime. Can't wait to hear what she thinks of that!

No comments: