Friday, August 7, 2009

Ten months!

Chris was putting the screen door on that leads from the kitchen to the deck. Mere was amazed that she could see him through the window, but was dying to get out there to play!
You can just barely see the beginnings of her two bottom teeth here


Meredith crawling in her favorite spot--the step from our kitchen into the living room. She must do this 30 times a day lately.


Meredith will be ten months old tomorrow. I can't believe it! We've had some excitement this week. Meredith never does anything in a small fashion, so we knew teething would be a major event when it finally happened. Last week, I noticed four teeth coming in--two top front and two bottom front. I'm happy to report that, as of this morning, her right top front tooth has broken the surface. She's been running a temp for a few days now, but seems pretty happy otherwise. Her lack of teeth hasn't been slowing her down with eating at all, so I have no idea what she's going to be able to tackle now that she has some chompers!

1 comment:

Christy Stanley said...

You might have to give her a big chunk of steak to chew on! Addie's daycare teacher told us that she is the most aggresive eater she has ever had in the infant room! I wasn't sure how to take that... :)

She is beautiful! Enjoy these wonderful months. She'll soon be big enough to sass!