These are from the other day when we were sitting out on the deck, enjoying the sunshine. Mere usually wears a sun hat too, but I think she'd already pulled it off by the time I was taking pictures. Sunscreen for babies is a pain in the butt, by the way!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sunshine!
In case you're not sick of Meredith pictures, here are a few more!
These are from the other day when we were sitting out on the deck, enjoying the sunshine. Mere usually wears a sun hat too, but I think she'd already pulled it off by the time I was taking pictures. Sunscreen for babies is a pain in the butt, by the way!
I have discovered that we have the only two dogs in the world who don't like to be outside. This is what they do when we try to sit outside. Apparently, the yard is for pooping only. If you don't have to poop, your mom should let you go back inside to work on that 20 hours of beauty sleep that greyhounds need every day.
One of Mere's favorite mealtime things is to get her hands nice and gooey and then stick them in her hair. The first picture is a yogurt melt on her forehead and the second is what happens when you put the baby in the high chair with a teething biscuit while you put the groceries away. Obviously, I won't be doing that again anytime soon. This is why parents come in pairs--it took two of us to get her in the tub!

From Papa's birthday dinner
These make me a little sad. They are pictures from the last day at our old house. I love our new house, but it's tough to say goodbye to a place that has so many wonderful memories. Philly was apparently feeling nostalgic too because he kept coming over next to Meredith to cuddle with her. Don't worry--we were watching closely!



These are from the other day when we were sitting out on the deck, enjoying the sunshine. Mere usually wears a sun hat too, but I think she'd already pulled it off by the time I was taking pictures. Sunscreen for babies is a pain in the butt, by the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment