
We started our first solids last week. Rice cereal with breast milk was a big hit, so we decided to try bananas a few days ago. Meredith is just like her daddy--a huge banana fan! I took some pictures of her in her high chair with her bananas and her sippy cup. I can't believe she's old enough to use any of those things! She decided that she likes to chew on the tray of the high chair, although I think it's just part of her newest stage of putting everything in her mouth (I don't think I've seen all of her fingers in over a week--a few of them are always in her mouth). She has also added a new sound to her communication toolbox. I finally caught it on video, as you can see. I still giggle every time I hear her blowing raspberries!
Last night marked another milestone--Meredith's first night in her crib in her own room. I'm embarassed to say that she's been in the pack and play in our room until now. I asked Chris last week if we could take the crib apart and reassemble it in our room because I knew she was outgrowing the bassinet in the pack and play. When he laughed at me, I realized the time had come to move Mer down the hall at night. I'm happy to report that she slept like a champ! She actually slept better than she has in over a month. Maybe she was ready to get rid of us!
Happy birthday to cousin Skyler, who turns 1 this weekend. We love you!
Chewing on the high chair

Mimi was over on Wednesday to babysit and got to help us with our first try at bananas and the sippy cup

Holding court in the exersaucer
1 comment:
Love the video!!! She's so cute and funny. I can't wait to see her. She's growing so fast. :-)
Post a Comment